Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes enough for 2-3 people.
- Boil about 4 cups of water.
- Add some water to the corn flour, and mix as you add. You want a stiff mixture, so don't add too much water.
- Allow to cool lightly.
- Add gari and Sugar and mix thoroughly with your hand to get a stiff and smooth mixture.
- Roll on oiled or floured board.
- Add oil to a pan, so that it is about 1 inch (2.5 centimeters) or more high.
- Heat the oil.
- Place the rolled dough into the oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold.