Makes enough for 2-3 people.
- Boil about 4 cups of water.
- Add some water to the corn flour, and mix as you add. You want a stiff mixture, so don't add too much water.
- Allow to cool lightly.
- Add gari and Sugar and mix thoroughly with your hand to get a stiff and smooth mixture.
- Roll on oiled or floured board.
- Add oil to a pan, so that it is about 1 inch (2.5 centimeters) or more high.
- Heat the oil.
- Place the rolled dough into the oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold.