Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 white fish fillets, e.g. mahi-mahi, cod, halibut
- juice of 3 large limes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 240 ml / 8 fl. oz coconut cream
- 1 onion, very finely chopped or minced
- 1 green chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- lettuce leaves to serve
- Cut the fish into bite-size pieces and place in a non-reactive mixing bowl together with the lime juice and salt.
- Mix well then cover with clingfilm, refrigerate and leave to marinate for 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from the refrigerator, add the coconut cream, chopped onion, and chilli and mix well.
- Place the lettuce leaves on individual serving plates, top with the fish mixture and garnish with the chopped tomatoes.