Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 head cabbage, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/2 lb. salt pork
- Put vinegar, sugar and butter in a good sized pot.
- Add cabbage, salt and pepper.
- Cook on top of stove about 45 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Source: My Old Recipes