Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kofta with parsley
- 1½ lbs ground meat
- 1 onion
- 4 tablespoons rice
- ½ bundle parsley
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp each of ground black pepper and cumin
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- Mix finely-chopped onions with the meat, parsley, spices and salt in a bowl.
- Shape the meat into oval patties and put in a non-stick frying pan.
- Place the pan over low heat until the patties are cooked.
- Before serving, pour the oil into the pan and turn the patties to coat them, taking care not to break them.
- Serve hot or cold.