Kofta with parsley
- 1½ lbs ground meat
- 1 onion
- 4 tablespoons rice
- ½ bundle parsley
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp each of ground black pepper and cumin
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- Mix finely-chopped onions with the meat, parsley, spices and salt in a bowl.
- Shape the meat into oval patties and put in a non-stick frying pan.
- Place the pan over low heat until the patties are cooked.
- Before serving, pour the oil into the pan and turn the patties to coat them, taking care not to break them.
- Serve hot or cold.