Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 lb sirloin tip steak
- 3 spring green onion, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash of black pepper
- 5 eggs
- Slice meat 3"x4"x¼" thick.
- Combine all other ingredients except eggs and soak meat in sauce for one hour.
- flour meat, dip in slightly beaten egg, and fry over medium head until brown.
- Serve hot with sauce.
- Mix all ingredients together.