Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Knickerbocker from Jerry Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks
- Serves: 1
- take one-half a lime or small lemon
- 3 tea-spoonfuls of raspberry syrup
- 1 wine-glass of Santa Cruz rum
- 3 dashes of curaçao
- Squeeze out the juice of the lime or lemon into the glass, add the rind and the other materials.
- Fill the glass one-third full of fine ice, shake up well, and strain into a cocktail glass.
- If not sufficiently sweet, add a little more syrup.