Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Potato dumplings with plums
- 1 kg potato
- 2 small cups oil
- 2 eggs
- 15 – 20 tbsp wheat groats
- 15 – 20 tbsp (or more) flour
- breadcrumbs (as much as you need) for later usage
- some sugar
- about 20 medium plums
- Cook whole potatoes without peeling.
- When they are done, let them cool and then peel and mash.
- Add wheat groats, oil, flour and eggs.
- Knead well – it should be hard, not sticky.
- Fry bread crumbs in a pan (without oil!) until golden and set aside.
- Mix with sugar.
- Boil water in shallow and wide pot.
- Take little dough and place around plum to make a little ball.
- Put them in boiling water – they are done when they start floating.
- Take them out with latticed spoon and roll them into mixed bread crumbs and sugar.