Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup grated onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon dried mint
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- ½ cup white wine or water
- 1 egg
- flour for rolling
- vegetable oil for frying
- Mix meat, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, and mint.
- Remove crusts from bread slices and moisten in wine or water.
- Add bread and egg to meat.
- Knead mixture.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, dust with flour, and saute in hot vegetable oil.
- When meatballs are cooked and browned on all sides, place immediately in covered casserole and keep warm until ready to serve.