Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 800 g ground young beef (or veal)
- 200 g ground mutton
- 100 g onion
- 20 g oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- oil for brushing
- Mix meat, kneed thoroughly and leave in a cool place to sit for several hours.
- Chop onion finely, heat oil, add onion and cook slowly until it is soft and beginning to color.
- Peel garlic and chop finely.
- Add onion and garlic to meat, season with salt and pepper.
- Work all into a meat mixture, leave for a short while in a cool place, then shape into smaller kjebapchinja.
- Grill at first on very hot grill.
- Brush with oil while grilling.
- Serve with spring onions, tomatoes, small hot peppers.