Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit & Vegetable Recipes I by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 2 kiwifruit, pared and sliced
- 1 fresh pear, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup red grapes, halved and seeded if necessary
- ½ cup ginger ale
- Combine all ingredients except ginger ale; spoon into fruit dishes or stemmed goblets.
- Pour ginger ale over mixture.