Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with kissra. You can also serve fried meat in separate dish.
- 250g Beef / Chicken
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp wayka (okra powder)
- 1/4 bulb garlic
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Chop onions and meat and put in pan with oil and cook for 5 minutes.
- When meat juices have evaporated, add 1 litre of water, cover and cook until meat tender.
- Take out meat and fry separately in oil.
- Add wayka to onions and water and stir.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Crush garlic and fry in oil until golden.
- Add to the sauce.