Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- At least one day before mix rye flour with water, adding water until thick paste and cover.
- If you want sour kissra, add little wheat flour, for less sour kissra, add more Wheat - about 1:3 ratio with rye flour.
- Stir in water until thin.
- Put a drip of oil on sarge (flat surface for frying, i.e. frying pan) and put small blob of mixture.
- Spread thinly with credit card, library card or mobile phone top up card.
- Fry for a short time until edges start to lift.
- Peal off and stack for later consumption.