- This dish is best prepared at least few hours in advance.
- After cutting the courgettes into slices season with salt and leave aside for 10 minutes, then dip each slice into the flour and fry in a pan.
- You can also use a deep-fat fryer but the courgettes may become a bit oily.
- Leave to cool.
- Mix the crushed garlic and chopped dill with the yoghurt.
- In a dish arrange a layer yoghurt followed by a layer of fried courgettes.
- Cool in a fridge for few hours or just serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.