Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hurka Hungarian Sausage Recipe Edit
- 5 lbs of ground Pork
- 1 lb Pork liver ground
- 4 chopped onions
- 4 cups instant rice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Put into large pot cover with water bring to boil
- Add 4 chopped onions
- Stir often
- Add 4 cups instant rice salt & pepper to taste
- Cook for 1 hour
- Skim fat off
- Add seasoning - for seasoning add garlic, alspice, sage & margarium, keep smelling & tasting till flavor is right
- Pour into several large flat pans
- Let harden in refrig. (Or can be pushed into casings like Sausage.)
- Cut into squares (enough for a serving for your family) freeze separately
- To cook: let thaw, fry in frying pan or bake in oven (20 minutes).
- Serve with eggs or Cathy (Ambrisko) Mullenix