Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 1/4 lbs chopped fresh spinach
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons crunchy Peanut butter
- 1 small Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Add salt to the spinach to taste and cook until it's well done.
- spinach turns a dark green, shrivles and is limp to the touch when it's done. Don't over cook or it may become rubbery or slimy.
- Meanwhile, saute the onions until they are tender.
- Then, combine the tomatoes and onions and then add to the spinach.
- Keep stirring until it's well combined and then add the grounded peanuts or the Peanut butter and stir to mix well.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.