Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 slices of kingfish, about ½" thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1½ teaspoon fish masala powder (available in stores)
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix the seasonings and rub well into both sides of the steaks.
- Cover and marinate for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Fry the steaks in hot oil, about 5 minutes each side.