Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 lbs. trimmed Lamb meat
- 5 clove garlic ground
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon white pepper
- 1/2 lb. medium size Onion (ground)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Cut the trimmed meat in 2 1/4 X 1 1/4 inch cubes and place in a mixing bowl. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and cover the meat, let it marinate for 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Mix the ground garlic, black pepper, white pepper, salt and add to the meat. Mix until all pieces are well coated. Add the ground Onion to the mixture of meat and spices, and marinate for at least 2 hours. Keep in refrigerator (DO NOT FREEZE)
- After two hours, put the meat on skewer with vegetables and grill over high flame on a pre-heated grill.