Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp agar agar (flakes or powdered)
- 2 1/2 tbsp light oil
- 4 tbsp finely ground raw cashews
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- dash of paprika
- Boil water and agar-agar together and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour immediately into a lightly oiled dish. Chill and slice. Keep refrigerated.