Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced, or use part red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 pound kielbasa or smoked Sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomato & green chiles, undrained
- 3 (16 oz.) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 4 (15 oz.) cans Pork & beans, undrained
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar Cheese or Monterey jack
Cook ground Beef, green pepper, and Onion in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, stirring and breaking up until meat is browned and no longer pink. Remove fromskillet; drain. Brown smoked Sausage in the same skillet; drain. Sponsored Links