Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is Soooooo Goooood!!!
- Contributed by [healthy_Recipes_For_diabetic_Friends/ e: [healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 20 Minutes | Cook: 7 to 9 hours (low), 3½ to 4½ hours (high)
- Makes 4 or 5 Servings
- 4 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 3 cups peeled, cubed potato
- 1½ cups sliced carrots
- 1 lb cooked kielbasa, sliced
- ½ tsp dried basil, crushed
- ½ tsp dried thyme, crushed
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 14-oz cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine cabbage, potato, and carrots.
- Top with kielbasa.
- Sprinkle basil, thyme, and pepper over kielbasa.
- Pour chicken broth over all.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 3½ to 4½ hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- 522 calories | 34g total fat | 12g saturated fat | 16g monounsaturated fat | 4g polyunsaturated fat | 76 mg cholesterol | 1658 mg sodium | 23g protein | 34g carbs | 5g fiber | 8g sugars