Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 each Fatfree flour tortillas or Armenian flat bread
- 1 each Fatfree luncheon slices (veggie ones available at Health food stores)
- 1 each Fatfree cream cheese and/or Fatfree mayo and/or mustard
- 1 each lettuce and/or sprouts
- 1 each tomato slices
- 1 each Pickled or fresh pepper
1 Spread a dressing on the tortilla, top with you favorite toppings, not too thick or it won"t roll. 2 Roll up, wrap and take to lunch. 3 Or, roll up a bunch, then carefully slice about 1 ½ inch thick, place on a lettuce lined platter and serve as party food. 4 Sweet version—tortilla, ff cream cheese, and jam or fruit butter.