Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Rinichi cu smantana
- 1 beef or 2 veal or pork kidneys (approx 1¼ lbs / 600 g)
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 level teaspoon flour
- ½ cup meat broth
- Remove the outer membranes from the kidney, split in half lengthwise, remove all fatty tissues inside, slice thinly and set to boil starting with cold water.
- After coming to a boil, drain and wash well with tepid water.
- Fry the onion with the butter until yellow, add flour, mix, then add meat broth.
- To this sauce, add sour cream, salt and kidney pieces.
- Simmer until the kidneys are done.