Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Mincare de rinichi
- 1 beef or 2 veal or pork kidneys
- 3 onions
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon flour
- 2 – 3 tablespoons wine
- 1 cup meat broth or water
- Remove the outer membranes from the kidney, split in half lengthwise, remove all fatty tissues inside, slice thinly and set to boil starting with cold water.
- After coming to a boil, drain and wash well with tepid water.
- Finely chop the onion, fry in lard until yellowish, add flour, let it fry a little, then add meat broth or water.
- Add tomato sauce, paprika, wine, salt and pepper. Let boil until the kidneys are done.