- Kids Food for Fun by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute green pepper and onion for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in the tomato soup, chicken and rice soup and the water and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine the ground beef, egg and milk.
- Break the bread into very small pieces and add to the bowl. Mix together well.
- Shape the meat mixture into meatballs and drop them into the soup mixture.
- Continue to simmer over low heat, uncovered, for 45 to 60 minutes. Stir occasionally, but be very careful not to break the meatballs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.