Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kickin' Cajun Dirty rice
Makes 4 Servings.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef (75% to 80% Lean)
- 1 Medium Green bell pepper, Chopped
- 1 Package (5.7 to 8 Ounces) Cajun-Style Dirty rice MixWater, as Needed
- 1 Can (14-1/2 Ounces) Diced tomatoes, Drained
Or Until Beef is Not Pink, Breaking up Into 3/4-Inch Crumbles. Pour OffDrippings.
- 2. Stir in rice Mix And water Amount Indicated in Package Directions,Omitting oil or margarine; Bring to a Boil.
Reduce Heat; Cover And Cook According to Time Indicated in PackageDirections or Until rice is Tender.
- 3. Stir in tomatoes. Cook Until Heated Through, Stirring Occasionally.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
- 393 Calories; 15 g Fat (6 g Saturated Fat; 7 g Monounsaturated Fat); 76Mg Cholesterol;
- 757 mg Sodium; 35 g Carbohydrate; 3.6 g Fiber; 28 g Protein
Source : The Beef is What's For Dinner People