Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil the fish with ½ teaspoon curry until tender, remove the bones, and chop the fish.
- Fry the onion and garlic in oil.
- Add pepper and tomato juice.
- Bring to boil for five minutes.
- Add the fish, seasoned with salt, curry and turmeric.
- Add rice, hot water, and black lemon.
- Bring to boil while occasionally stirring until thick batter.
- Reduce the heat and cover the pot.
- Simmer until rice mixture is soft and homogeneous mixture, then serve it.