Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash and drain the rice.
- Soak in ½ cup water for ½ hour.
- Boil the rice in the same water until it is coated and the water dries up.
- Add the milk and simmer on low heat for 1½ hours.
- Scrape the sides and bottom frequently to prevent sticking and mash rice while stirring.
- When it is creamy, add sugar and stir in well.
- Remove from heat and add crushed cardamom seeds and shredded almonds.