- Choose a pan in which 2 or 3 layers of eggplants can be arranged afterwards.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for few hours and then serve.
- It can be made early.
- Heat rest of the oil in that pan.
- Add panchforan, bayleaf, and rest of the spices except sugar and tamarind.
- Add ½ cup of water and stir until oil separates.
- Add 2 cups of water, tamarind and sugar and arrange eggplant slices.
- Cover and cook for about one hour.
- Remove from heat when gravy is thick and is separated.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.