Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 clove(s) finely chopped garlic
- 3 red or green, finely chopped chile peppers
- 1 Cup(s) Fresh button, halved Mushrooms
- 1 small, chopped Onion
- 2 Cup(s) cooked rice
- 1 Bunch(s) cut into 1/2 inch pieces long beans
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon(s) light soy sauce
- 15 sweet basil leaves
In a wok or frying pan/skillet, heat the oil until a light haze appears.
Add the cooked rice and stir thoroughly.
At the last moment quickly stir in the basil leaves and turn on to a serving dish.