- Wash the dates and tamarind and put them in a pressure cooker.
- Add the jaggery and 1 cup of water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape and then blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Add 1½ cups of water, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and salt and mix well.
- Refrigerate and use as required.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.