Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches round)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ozs)
- 1 cup lime juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
- 1 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- green food coloring (optional)
- lime zest green part only (optional)
- Combine cream, lemon juice, and food coloring.
- Whip the mixture until the cream begins to stiffen to a whipped cream consistancy.
- Fold in the lime juice and lime zest.
- Pour into pie crust and freeze for at least 4 hours or until pie is firm.
- Cut into wedges and serve with whipped cream on top and plate with lime zest or lime slices.