Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup key lime juice
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C)
- Blend together condensed milk and lime juice.
- Mix in egg yolks and whole egg.
- Pour mixture into crust
- Cover and refrigerator for one hour
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Prepare Meringue:
- Always use glass or stainless steel for meringue. Plastic absorbs oils which will prevent the meringue from setting, and copper reacts with egg whites and turns them gray.
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar, and continue to beat until whites form stiff peaks.
- Spread or spoon meringue over pie, covering completely
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Chill before serving.