- 130 g beef or mutton (brisket)
- 64 g vegetable oil
- 120 g onion
- 3 g garlic
- 1 g ground red pepper
- 240 g wheat flour
- 6 eggs
- 50 g water
- 1 g salt
- Prepare thick dough and let it sit for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into small sheets 1.
- 5 mm thick, dry them a little, roll them up and slice them into thin strips (noodles).
- Cut meat into 23 mm cubes, fry in vegetable oil, add salt, pepper and bouillon and cook until done.
- Boil noodles, then serve them with meat, and sprinkle the mixture with greens.