Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 600 g lamb
- 50 g tomato paste
- 200 g radish
- 100 g onion
- 50 g fat tail
- 25 g garlic
- 500 g bones
- 150 g flour
- 2 eggs
- Cut lamb meat and fat-tail into stripes and fry with tomato paste until done.
- Julienne onion and blanched radish and stew in oil.
- Combine lamb with vegetables, add some broth and stew until soft and tender.
- Make dough from flour, eggs and water, roll thinly and cut into stripes.
- Pour in the rest of broth, add noodles and cook for 5 minutes, then dress with ground garlic and spices.
- Serve in a large bowl.