Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is delicious served with raw carrots, celery, cauliflower or broccoli. Stuff small cherry tomatoes with it, too.
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice or vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Mexican spices, cumin or oregano
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, spoon out the pulp from the skin and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the yogurt, lemon juice or vinegar, spice and hot sauce.
- Mash the avocado mixture with a fork or potato masher.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour so that flavors meld.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (106 g-wt.)
- 110 calories (60 from fat) | 6g total fat | 1.5g saturated fat | 4g dietary fiber | 5g protein | 9g carbohydrate | 0mg cholesterol | 80mg sodium