Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bring water in a pan to a boil (about 4 Cups).
- Reduce heat to medium and put flour, gradually stirring until the consistency is stiff.
- Stir continuously, and cover for about 5 minutes.
- Stir again and form into a mound.
- The Ugali will be done when it pulls from the sides of the pan easily and does not stick. The finished product should look like stiff grits.
- Cover the pot with a plate and invert the pan so that the Ugali "drops" on the plate. Serve with meat stew.