Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak the tamarind in lukewarm water so that it softens.
- Rub well to remove the seeds.
- Strain out all the juice into a container.
- Put on low heat and bring to boil.
- Add Sugar, salt and chili powder and keep stirring and cooking on low heat till it starts to become thick.
- A small piece of ginger can be added and later removed for extra flavor.
- When desired consistency achieved remove from heat and allow to cool before storing (in a jar with a lid).