Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3-4 plantains, sliced in rounds
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1-2 cups of coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients, except the coconut milk, in a heavy saucepan and stir.
- Pour in 1 cup of coconut milk and simmer over low heat until the plantains absorbed the milk and are very tender.
- It takes a while for them to get soft; give them about the same time you would need for cooking potatoes.
- You can add more coconut milk if you desire.
Serve hot and try with fish or curries.