Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Fry the finely chopped Onion in a little vegetable oil to a light golden color in a pot.
- Add the peeled potatoes to the pot.
- Add the Peas and corn.
- Add water and leave all to boil until potatoes Peas and corn are completely cooked.
- At this point you may add salt (to your taste), and some spices (for Kenyans, Mchuzi Mix is the best). Let boil for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Mash until all potatoes are nicely mashed.