Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wine must cake
- 400 g soft flour
- 100 g olive oil
- 300 g wine must
- 200 g crystallized sugar
- 100 ml water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp clove
- icing sugar for dredging
- Add in a bowl the olive oil, water, wine must and crystallized sugar.
- Mix well.
- Mix well soda with lemon juice and add into the mixture.
- Add flour, cinnamon and mix again.
- butter a baking pan of 20 cm diameter and dredge some flour on its surface, to avoid sticking of the cake on the pan.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan and bake in pre-heated oven for ½ hour in 170°C and for ½ hour in 160°C.
- Let it become lukewarm before removing from pan (in order to be removed easier from pan) and dredge over some icing sugar.