Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ground meat kebabs
- Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 lb ground lean beef or lamb
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Let stand 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Or prepare hot coals on barbecue grill.
- Using about ¼ cup mixture for each kebab, mold into a sausage shape around flat metal skewers.
- Moistening your hands will help mold the meat mixture onto skewers.
- Taper ends of sausage shapes to prevent meat from slipping off skewers during cooking.
- Place skewers on broiler rack 4 inches from heat source on grill or over hot coals.
- Turn frequently to brown evenly until meat is done as desired, 10 to 15 minutes.