Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 500 gm: Minced mutton/Lamb/Beef (weighed after de-boning)
- 250 gm: methi leaves-cleaned, washed and chopped
- 1 cup: Grated onions
- 2 cup: Chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp: ginger paste
- 1 tsp: garlic paste
- 2 tsp: cumin seeds
- 1 tsp: garam masala
- 1 tbsp: Powdered coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp: turmeric
- 1/2 tsp: Powdered black pepper
- 1/2 tsp: Powdered red pepper
- 2 no: bay leaves
- 1/2 cup/ (120 gm): oil
- 1 tbsp: salt
- Heat oil and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds splutter, add the garlic, ginger, onions, bay leaves and the garam masala, and stir-fry, till the fat separates.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to stir-fry till the fat separates once again, then add the salt, coriander, turmeric, red and black pepper.
- Over high heat, add the meat, stir a few times till the colour changes, and then lower the heat.
- Continue to stir fry, till the keema is almost cooked through.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and cook till fat separates once again. Serve hot.