Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 kilo minced Beef
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 Onion (medium size)
- 3 tbs oil
- 6 whole black peppers
- 6 cloves
- 1 Bari illaichi (Queen cardamom)
- 1/4 tsp zeera (cumin seeds)
- 1tsp dhuniya powder (Ground up cilantro / coriander seeds)
- salt according to taste.
- 1/4tsp haldi powder (Tumeric)
- 3/4tsp chili powder
- 2tbs yogurt
- 1/2tsp ginger paste
- 1/4tsp garlic paste
- Finely chop the Onion and sauté in oil until light brown.
- Add all the spices including yogurt and finely chopped tomatoes.
- Cook on medium heat till water is almost dried.
- Add mince meat mix and dry the water again.
- Then add 2 glasses of water, cover and leave to tenderize and water dries.
- Garnish with fresh green dhuniya leaves, green chilies and ginger slices.