Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A classic Middle Eastern dish. There is hardly a restaurant in Israel which does not feature kebob at the head of its menu.
- 2 lbs. ground meat (Beef or Lamb)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1 large Onion
- Mix meat with cumin, salt, pepper, and water.
- Knead well for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped Onion and chopped parsley.
- Form a big ball and keep in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Before cooking, wet your fingers and form 3 in. x 1 in. stick-like hamburgers.
- Grill for 5–8 minutes.
- Turn from side to side until brown.
- Serve with fresh vegetable salad.