Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yields: 3 cups of marinade
- 2 lbs of top sirloin cut into cubes
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup soy sauce (Kikkoman brand recommended)
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup prepared mustard (e.g. French's yellow mustard or any other yellow mustard paste)
- 1½ tsp coarsely cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp meat tenderizer (optional, but highly recommended)
- In a large resealable plastic bag (or non-volatile plastic container), combine the oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ground black pepper, garlic and meat tenderizer.
- Mix well and add meat.
- Seal the bag (or plastic container) and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.