- 2 pounds of top sirloin, cut into cubes
- 1 cup vegetable oil or olive oil
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- 1½ tsp coarsely cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp meat tenderizer
- In a large resealable plastic bag (or non-volatile plastic container), combine the oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ground black pepper, garlic and meat tenderizer.
- Mix well and add meat.
- Seal the bag (or plastic container) and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.