Sliced lean pork with preserved salted vegetable
- 300 g (fatter) fat-lean pork
- 3 slices ginger
- 100 g preserved salted vegetable
- 1 stalk chopped spring onion
- Clean the fat-lean pork and remove all hair on the skin surface.
- Clean and soak the preserved salted vegetable.
- Wipe the water out to dully dry, cut into small pieces.
- Parboil the fat-lean pork in low heat oil until crispy, cut into slices, dish up.
- Stir fry the minced preserved salted vegetable with ginger and spring onion.
- Add the sauce and water until solution is boiled.
- Put the solution on surface of sliced pork, steam for 1 hour by a steam case.
- Pour all the pork and sauce into a small china-pot, serve until heat.