Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sliced lean pork with preserved salted vegetable
- 300 g (fatter) fat-lean pork
- 3 slices ginger
- 100 g preserved salted vegetable
- 1 stalk chopped spring onion
- Clean the fat-lean pork and remove all hair on the skin surface.
- Clean and soak the preserved salted vegetable.
- Wipe the water out to dully dry, cut into small pieces.
- Parboil the fat-lean pork in low heat oil until crispy, cut into slices, dish up.
- Stir fry the minced preserved salted vegetable with ginger and spring onion.
- Add the sauce and water until solution is boiled.
- Put the solution on surface of sliced pork, steam for 1 hour by a steam case.
- Pour all the pork and sauce into a small china-pot, serve until heat.