Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbs. sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbs. granulated sugar
- salt to taste
- 2 Tbs. white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bunches watercress, rinsed and trimmed into 1-inch lengths
In a dry skillet, toast sesame seeds over medium-low heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid burning. Remove from heat, and set aside.
2. Combine Onion and garlic with scallions, crushed red pepper, soy sauce, Sugar, salt, vinegar and black pepper, stirring to mix well. Add watercress, and toss again to coat leaves. Garnish with sesame seeds, and serve.