- 1 1/2 cup rice
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 2 x garlic cloves minced
- 1 med Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Chopped dates pitted
- 1/3 cup Chopped prunes pitted
- 3 x dried apricots chopped
- 1 tbl salt
- 1 cup Lamb finely ground cooked
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Mix the Lamb, almonds, fruits, Onion, salt, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Cook the rice until almost done. Be sure to add the oil to the rice as it cooks. Do not drain! Add the Lamb mixture and finish cooking the rice.
- Serve as a side dish or as main course. This is an easy dish that is a palate pleaser.