Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Meat broth with vegetables
- 500 g (18 oz) mutton or beef
- 500 g potatoes
- 400 g (14 oz) carrots
- 6 onions
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- bay leaf
- ½ bunch (½ oz) fresh coriander
- salt to taste
- Put cleaned and cut meat in pot with water.
- Bring to a boil and remove foam or scum from broth.
- Add whole peeled onions and carrots, quartered tomatoes, and spices.
- Cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Then add whole peeled potatoes and cook until potatoes are tender.
- In the final 3 – 4 minutes of cooking, add fresh coriander.
- Serve in kosas with freshly ground black pepper.