Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 800g Pork,
- 500g Veal liver,
- 5 peppers,
- 4-5 onions,
- 1-2 tomatoes,
- 1 cupful Mushrooms,
- 1/3 cupful white wine,
- half a cupful lard or sunflower oil,
- Cut the meat into small pieces and fry in oil and some water.
- Add the onions and when tender - the cooked and diced liver, sliced Mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, pepper, savory, wine, salt and some warm water.
- Stir, pour in (earthware) dish or bowls and bake in a hot oven.
- Serve with finely chopped parsley.